A product can become defective at any time during the design, manufacture, distribution or sales of that product. Common reasons a product may be defective include:
– A flaw in the original design of the product
– A defect in the materials used to make the product
– A defect in the manufacture of the product
– A mistake in the assembly of the product
– Failure to include an adequate warning with the product
– Failure to include proper instructions on how to use the product
– Expiration of the product after sitting on warehouse or store shelves for too long
Products that are commonly found to be defective include:
– Children and baby products
– Prescription drugs
– Over the counter drugs
– Health and beauty products
If you or a loved one have been injured as a result of a defective product, you may be eligible to seek financial restitution for the injuries you have sustained as a result of the product you used. However, to assert your right to the maximum award in your case, you need the skills, knowledge and expertise of a seasoned personal injury lawyer.
Contact the Law Firm of Ross, Kelley & Martin, PLLC today to begin filing your claim. We have the experience and resources necessary to prove your product liability case in court and to see that you are awarded the financial compensation you and your family deserve for injuries caused by a defective product. Don’t wait, call us today.